As a customer of The Farmers Bank of Appomattox, you have the benefit of services such as Cashier's Checks, Night Depository Services, Foreign and Domestic Wire Transfers, and more. We strive to provide our customers with products that make everyday banking needs easier. Let us give you the personal attention you deserve.
Assistant Vice President - Operations, Payment Services
Foreign and Domestic wire transfers can be made to and from your accounts.
- $25.00 fee for outgoing wire transfers
- $10.00 fee for incoming transfers
- $75.00 fee for foreign wires
- Wire transfers must be signed by the customer in order to be processed
Ask one of our Customer Service Representatives for more details.
Tie in a Farmers Bank Savings Account to provide overdraft protection for your Checking Accounts.
- Allows automatic transfers with no overdraft fee
- Overdraft protection fee of $10.00 a day is charged for the transfer from an attached Farmers Bank checking or savings account
Change of Name/Address
Information such as name and address changes can be completed upon written request Complete, sign, and return this form to:
The Farmers Bank of Appomattox
Post Office Box 216
Appomattox, VA 24522
You can download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from https://get.adobe.com/reader
Applications are available to apply for credit through our partnership with Elan Financial Services.
Visa® Gift Cards
Gift Cards are available for purchase from $10.00 to $1,000.00 per card.
- $3.00 fee for each card purchased (in place of, not in addition to, the $6.95 purchase fee listed in the issuer's statement below)
See any of our Relationship Bankers for this product.
Issuer's Statement: Visa gift cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Purchase fee of up to $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.
Available for our customers from any teller
- $8.00 fee may apply for having a cashier's check issued
- Fee is waived for Farmers Club account holders
Effective January 1, 2012 paper savings bonds will no longer be sold at financial institutions. They can be purchased online through Treasury Direct. Existing paper bonds are still valid and you can continue to cash them here.
Using Farmers Bank zipper or locked bags, leave your items in our secure Night Deposit safes to be processed the next business day – a service available at all our branch locations.