Business Banking Services:
- VISA Business Check Card
- Commercial Credit Card Applications
- Merchant Services- Instantly transfer credit and debit card purchases from your business to your checking account with Farmers Bank. Talk to a CSR to find out about setting up payment systems through one of our partners.
- Night Deposit– Using Farmers Bank zipper or locked bags, or our provided envelopes, leave your items in our secure Night Deposit safes to be processed the next business day – a service available at all our branch locations.
There are different account types for businesses depending on your entity structure. See your CSR for eligibility requirements. Accounts are similar to the personal accounts with some differences as below:
Non interest bearing – available to all non-personal ownership types
- $300 minimum to open account
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 to avoid a service charge. If balance falls below $1,000.00 in any month then there is a $20.00 charge.
- NO Service Charge for Non-Profit Organizations
- Night Deposit Services available for your convenience
- Merchant Card Services available
- Large selection of business check styles
- Statements available on CD, online, etc.
- Check images are available through Online Banking
- Online banking with Bill Pay
*Fees and service charges may reduce earnings.
Limitations on eligible account holders. Monthly service charge and interest rates are the same as for personal accounts.
Sweep Accounts are available through SEI Investments which allows business checking with large balances to link their depository account with Investment Accounts. A portion of the account balance is swept and used to purchase Money Market Mutual Funds. The portion invested in Money Market Funds is not FDIC insured. The amount below the target balance that is not swept is FDIC insured.
- Minimum Balance to be eligible for Sweep - $75,000
- Target Balance $25,000 above which funds are swept
Types of Funds Available:
- Money Market Funds
- Prime Obligation Funds
- Government Funds
- Government II Funds
- Treasury Funds
- Treasury II Funds
- US dollar Money Market Funds
- Institutional Tax Free Funds
Your Customer Service Representative will be glad to answer any questions. Click here for our Rate Sheet!
*Interest rates are subject to change at any time. Fees and service charges may reduce earnings.
NOTICE TO COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 prohibits business entities from accepting payments into their deposit account maintained at any U.S. financial institution for Internet gambling effective December 1, 2009. Each financial institution is required to provide their commercial customers this notice.